Monday, December 7, 2009

Life Fitness Classes

This semester I decided to go ahead and take my Life Fitness course requirement, and I am so glad that I did. I took Exercise and Conditioning, at times it was tough but overall I had a great time. I was taught various activities to help me keep in shape and avoid the infamous "Freshmen 15" as a first year student in college. When I first came to UNC, I really did not workout or eat right. So I knew I was headed down the path of gaining weight. Life Fitness definitely helped me to stay active this semester and realize that I needed to change my eating habits. Buffet at Lenior and Rams Head can be tempting, but I have defeated the temptation and started focusing on eating healthy. I have become more active in my everyday activities and will continue to take steps to a healthier lifestyle. Thanks LFit class!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment